Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Where do you ship from?
Your orders are shipped directly from the manufacturer in California.
Do you ship international?
We do NOT ship Internationally at this time. Please check back with us soon..
Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or AE addresses?
We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or AE addresses at this time. Please check back with us soon.
What is your return policy?
Returns are Not Accepted at the sierramountaintraders.com office. Please send all Returns to the original warehouse location. Please call us toll-free at 1-866-847-8678 if you have any difficulties.
- NO RESTOCKING FEES!
- Buy today and return or exchange your order anytime in the next 21 days
Follow these steps:
- Call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order, be sure to include your invoice number. We send out the RA number and return instructions through email the next business day.
- Write that number on the box, ship the box through any service. Once the package is received by our warehouse, credit will be applied to the credit card you used for purchase.
- No Items can be returned without Return Authorization (RA).
- We issue one Return Authorization (RA) number for all items being returned and a return address.
- Altered or washed items cannot be returned.
- Inspection of the returned items can take 5 - 10 business days.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
Sizes do not fit, what do I do for an exchange?
We do not offer exchange service. If you received wrong size items, we ask that you place a new order and return the wrong items separately. Here is what you need to do:
- Call Us Requesting a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order. In one business day or less (usually much less), we will send you and email with your RA #.
- Write that number on the box, ship the box through any service.
- Once we have received your unwanted items you can place a new order. And we will appreciate if the credit card billing name is same.
- Keep the new and old order number handy.
Can I cancel or change an already placed order?
Due to our lightening fast order fulfillment, we are unable to make changes or cancellations to an order once it is placed. You can however do a return or exchange once you receive the product.
Do you have a printed catalog that you can send out?
Sorry, we do not have a printed catalog at this time.
I worry about security when ordering on the internet. Is your site safe and secure?
Our website uses state-of-the-art encryption technology. Any personal information you submit on our site, such as a credit card number, is encrypted and sent over a secure connection from your computer to our server. You will see a "padlock" symbol in your browser when you are on our checkout page, showing that your connection is secure.
How much will shipping be for my order?
Your shipping cost is based on the weight of your order and your distance from our warehouse from which your orders will be shipped. All of our orders are shipped via UPS or USPS.
What are my Payment options?
CREDIT CARD: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover On-line. We accept Paypal as well.
How do I get my shipping Status?
- After your order is shipped, we will email your tracking number to you.
- Additionally, you may call us at 866-590-9477 regarding your status if you have not received your shipment in 5 business days and/or the UPS/USPS Link we provided you is not working.
Quality of our Products?Quality:
We only stock 1st quality products. No Seconds or Cut tag items.Washing and Drying:
Industry Standard is that each manufacturer's garment, while pre-shrunk in its own way, will still shrink 4-8% depending on your washing and drying techniques.
Is rarely used in the shirt industry, yet, will reduce shrinkage in half. That is the good news, the bad news is that those brands that choose to compact their materials prior to the cut & sew process have, more than likely, made an adjustment to their patterns in order to compensate and save costs on fabric.
While different, per Brand, Shrinkage also has an Industry Standard. (Also affected by color Treated fabrics). You can Reasonably expect 4% to 8% Shrinkage on all Cotton fabrics, including Pre-Shrunk. Shrinkage is only limited when either the fabric contains 5% (or more) of other than cotton or a garment has been noted as containing Compacted Cotton.
We charge sales tax on all orders delivered within the state of California. If you have a California reseller permit, and you send us a properly filled out reseller Sales Tax form, we will not have to charge you any sales tax.
Current Laws governing Internet Businesses allow us to ship product Tax Free outside of the State of California. This does not however reduce your obligation. You as the buyer are responsible for Declaring & Paying Sales Taxes due in your State.
Please consult with your State Board of Equalization if you have any questions about your Sales Tax issues.
Individuals who purchase from us may have the same obligations as mentioned above. We leave it up to the individual to know their own State Laws.
We accept no responsibility for Sales Tax obligations of any Buyers except those purchases delivered in the state of California.